- Your pet must be fully vaccinated, wormed, flea and tick
- The pet owner must disclose any known behavioral issues with
regard your pet such as aggression, lack of house training, destructive tendencies, barking, animal social issues, barking, excessive pulling on lead etc.
- The pet owner is fully liable for any vet fees or third party
claims even when the pet is in our care.
- The pet owner must provide us with emergency contact details,
however if you are not contactable we reserve the right to make decisions regarding pet care. The pet owner remains fully responsible for any vet fees incurred.
- The owner is liable for any loss/damage caused by the pet whilst
on walks or home boarding.
- Booked times are approximate.
- Boarding charges are per day, starting first day of care until
final day of care.
- Dog walking will be with multiple dogs.
- All dogs will be walked on leads unless by prior arrangement with
owner. You confirm where you request your dog is walked off lead that they have good handler recall.
- The dog handler can not be held responsible for dogs that have
poor recall where let off leads at the owners request.
- Where dogs are let off lead at owners request they may sometimes
become a little 'mucky' we will do our best to clean them up, but they may sometimes still need an extra wash. If this is an issue to you we will only walk your dog on a
- Please note visit/walk time starts at the point we arrive at your
- Late payment fees will be applicable with an initial charge of £5
with an additional daily charge of £0.50 per day.
- It is the owners responsibility to inform us where a dog is in season. Dogs in season will not be walked and will be offered garden visits where
- Where we are not informed of a dog being in
season we cannot accept any responsibility for any unwanted pregnancies.
- For boarding a 50% deposit is payable within 7
days of booking date to secure the booking and the remaining balance is due on drop-off.
- Cancellation of boarding - 25% of the deposit
paid will be refunded where cancellation notification is at least 8 weeks prior to booking date. After which refunds will be at the sole discretion of Paws in the Countryside and considered only in
- The owner is to provide food, bowls, toys and
bedding (and crates where approiate) where boarding.
- Your dog shall be left ith a collar and dog
identity tages unless otherwise agreed with Paws in the Countryside.
- Videos and/or photos of pets will be unloaded on
the Paws in the Countryside Facebook page. If you do not wish for us to post these, you will need to inform us in writing at the time of booking.